Tuesday 1 September 2015

Buying Good Companies when the price is cheap.....

Emily suggested to buy good companies when the price is cheap.....



I think companies that met following condition might be a good candidates..
- Good Companies - ROE >= 15, Net Profit Margin >= 15
- Cheap? P/E <=8, P/NAPS <= 1.5, DY >= 3%

http://www.klse.my/stock/screener.jsp?Type=S&T4QROE-1=15&T4QNPM-1=15&T4QPEPS-2=8&T4QPNAPS-2=1.5&LFYDY-1=3



http://www.klse.my/stock/screener.jsp?Type=S&T4QROE-1=15&T4QNPM-1=15&T4QPEPS-2=8&T4QPNAPS-2=1.5&LFYDY-1=3

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm a budding investor still in university, I've started making my own spreadsheets months back, but my spreadsheet still lacks dcf and reverse dcf valuation models, and I would like to incorporate them into my spreadsheet..

    I've seen your dcf article and also downloaded your spreadsheet, but I still do not know how to make one myself.

    I really hope that you're willing to help/ teach me regarding this matter, thanks so much! Your kindness will be greatly appreciated.. :)

    ReplyDelete